Saturday, May 17, 2008

problems = drinking, self-inflict-torture, sleep only when became unbearablely tired, retail-theraphy, indulgence in many activities to keep one busy, cry.

so... since I cant own more than 3pair of shoes ( that's what mom said ) I was looking for the best heels in town to splurge in.. was looking at NineWest since most magazines would suggest to go for it.. BUT it's cater more towards the matured womens instead of teeny-women like me.. so, was looking around until that day when I stepped into ALDO.. woosh! I LOVE ALDO! although I have yet to buy any of them yet, I love the concept and their shoes~ woosh~ carries the TYPE that I've been looking for AGES! omgomgomg! so excited! I'm gonna save REAL hard to earn this stupid freaking $100++ shoes! ^^ gogo Karen! been scrimping ALOT these days, for ONE nice walkable high heels, though fengshui master advise me agaist trottering around in heels cause I'm prone to twisting my ankle very often.. ( dunnid to say, even a simple ICE SKATING has twisted my ankle, dont even mention heels ) argh! howhowhow?


just visited ALDO's website and saw their SO PRETTY shoes! here's my choice. mostly platforms cause I need it to balance up my FAT figure.. and what I love is that their material is made of LEATHER! kinda "comfortable" to wear on I guess.. hmm, one day I'm gonna get my feet into one of these~ even if it's out of seasons I WILL HUNT IT DOWN!

KillingWorth - $USD100

seriously killing me. such awesome shoe! one's classy another one's rocker chic!

Santurce - $USD80

sexy kitty tied up in ribbon~ woots!

Firilie - $USD100

sweets! perfect for attending almost everything! VERSITILE I like!


Lorenskog - $USD90
another sweets! but look rather usual..

Fanoa - $USD100

sexy~ love peeptoes! love (small) platforms!

Paramaribo - $USD100

I always wanted a nude color shoe yet not so invisible.. so, camel color's perfect! love the T bar!

Brufut - $USD100

I like the silverish finish plus, it's platform and slingbacks!

BrownsWega - $USD110

look rather plain. but who cares! ankle strap, Tbar, open toe, platform! what more can you ask!

Antiguo - $USD300
wooow! so ex! too glam for my style, but it's up here cause it ROCKS!

Bende - $USD100

meshymeshy~ always been looking for this!

Felornda - $USD90

nice straps! like this gladiator feel, but I have thick ankle cant really pull this baby off least I want to look like a piglet trottering around.. =(

Coquitlam - $USD60

damn nice this flat. glam + comfort + beachy. takes you everywhere!

Fariya - $USD90

woohoo~ finally the gladiator SHOE! nice straps! the same reason why it's up here.. it's the IN shoe, the lastest fashion though it's been around for ages just that no one dares to wear it out. I cant pull this off! wasted. =\

all shoes images are COPYRIGHTED by ALDO!


*shaking the piggy bank*

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home